Sunday, November 18, 2007

updates updates..

ok..so new work is good..and much happier...environment is ok..colleague is good and helpful..ok..enuff of work.. *boring*

been busy surveying and reki-ing stuffs..hope it will be ok...wanting our own roof by 2010..hope it will become true..*amin amin*

Went out with adh and yat and wek..normal place la...al-majlis for shisha sessions and arab food..haha...takde benda lain kan.. promise me u guys take me to other place next time..

ANd today oso...received the comforter breadsheet i ordered from a multiplier...sooooo cantik...black and white..and it cost me $220..haha! I sungguh puas hati..thanks kak roha *winks* Berpeluh2 me and mak pasang tu cadar..cos u know la..my mum nye tilam is sungguh heavy...

And wahlauuu~~!!My babats are all coming out se..front back ..left right..i goottta start watch my diet..at least if dun turn skinny...i will be a bit slimmer than now la hor..skrng ni..tgh pakai trim line..konon nak kecik kan waist la...we see la how eh in another 2 months time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home