Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Arghhh!!

I mite be exaggerating this...But I CANT Stand my laptop being laggy.....its getting worse tonite.... ;'( I am so not going to let this prolong..I spent 3 years in RP jaga-ing this pathetic laptop from any "misfortune"...and i reformatted it only once in 3 years...and now...its breaking my heart to see it working this way...SO LAGGGYYYY!!!! aniwae..since im not using it for school like i used to....this lappie had replaced the presence of our home desktop...so...to cut it short....this lappie now is for everyone's use.... * roll eyes sikit je*

Frustrating.......i hate this.

* Breath in..Breath Out*

Aniwaes....

Been realli careful at work...trying to be 'meticulous' in work......trying hard to bring down the error rate...but boring seh cos since last week...new instruction given..we cannot surf the internet (except for work-related) ONLY......pffftttt~ -.-

haha.

ok dahh....bye!

Fairul mane ni...belom talipon kite lagi... huhuhuhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home