Tuesday, November 20, 2007

huarggg

I swear to god...these days...most of the time..i will be thinking of bridal henna...bilik pengantin..mak andam...blablabla..and most of the time...this mind is occupied thinking about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

I shud slow down...and give a rest to myself...

Was feeling shitty at work today..cos I suck today at work...especially 'batching-session'... i hate not knowing things at work..but perhaps..takdapat disalahkan jugak la..cos..im still new...
and I am definitely enjoying my working hours.... *winks* not like the time i am doing dell projects with Unisys..it kills me to be still at office at 11pm even if i am at office as early as 8 30am... :( aniwae...dat suffering is over..

Abn Amro shud be able to offer me more opportunity and a chance for me to grow with the company.*smiles*

I miss fairul....he's been working so hard...my poor baby..haisss....~ i just hope some people who owes him ...pays him..please pity my baby...he needs his money back...we are getting married..please please..give it back.... :( i will cry seh wen i think about it.aniwae..dis cant be told much here...let it be me and fairul's secret...
haiss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home