Thursday, February 14, 2008

wats up man with me!

Warning :I dun have anything else to post la tonite....this is just one of another merepek post u are reading.......

----**---------------**---------------------------**-------------------------------**-------------------------------**

wats wrong with me.....?! I am having..... WEDDING- SYNDROME.....(hehehehe)

i said to fairul... "I want pink and brown gubahans ok..tak susah......u buat sendiri eh?..." i can feel he looked at me..like i am a Kentucky Fried Chicken.. *hmm...enuff said..* hahaha....he will end up replying " itu benda kecik...takpayah pikir2 dulu la eh..*

i love u la bebeh! anything la eh...kasi gubahan dalam beg plastic pasar pun ok... hahahahhahhaa....mak kite ada byk...

k dah...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home