Monday, April 21, 2008

alhamdulilah

alhamdulilah.....life has been kind to me..i am still breathing the air..watching the blue sky....Subhanallah...

Ive not been a good muslimah lately...or perhaps...for a long time.....i want to be a better person for my future husband.....i want to be the best wife I can ever be to him..
I believe in him......I believe that Allah have lead me to a person ...a man whom i know can lead a sakinah family..he mite not be in turban and jubah......but he's full of love and the quality of a leader in the family that i ve been loooking for.......its quite earli to say this...but i know ive made the rite choice.....he's the one...

Let me talk about fairul here....

He's a very patient man..very very patient man.a man with advice....a man who will not lose his temper.... (unless at the time where i totally abandoned him and he turned into a 'gollum' from Lord Of The Rings.....onli my sis in law tau la....kan noreen kan?hahaha)..

If i put his 'selenge' attitude a side....i adore his attitude.... he taught me how to have lots of patience. He always says that I have 'kesabaran yg tipis'..hehe...yeah i know that....and im trying my best to be better...when im in rage...he taught me to istighfar....and keep advising that syaitan sedang cocok2... (cocok ape? babat ku ini ke? *winks)



and one more thing.......these days...i realised that ' Maturity doesnt lie in the age of a person, but on how the person manage his or her life.'


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home