Saturday, February 16, 2008

well time spent with u

Romantic Part :A very nice time spent with u....

I miss u soo much........ur presence makes me feel warm..

Tak Romantic Part: I got this bad habit of sleeping in the cinema...i dozed off very very easily....

Fairul was making fun of me sleeping with my head nodding left....left...left while we were watching "The Death Of Ian Stone" @ Shaw Orchard... Story Lame sangat la.....and it bores me to death....I tot its a murder murder or ghost story seh...( Fairul bebeh.......jgn kacau2 lagi la...kite ter-ngantuk la)..

and ohh...i slept while we watched CJ7 at jurong point too last sunday....haiss.....

i must kick this habit...but not so soon....cos its been a practice since im in secondary sckool to sleep in cinema if the story is soo boring.

k enuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home