Sunday, July 27, 2008

shoe crazy? yes i am

I am proud to say that I am a fan of shoes~......especially high heels.

Aniwae, i thought ive put a stop to this "buying-a-pair-of-shoes-even-when-its-not-necessary" habits away ...but NOT.

Last friday, went down to Orchard to buy just oneee shoe cause my black heels is wearing off ( that's what i explain to fairul la)...however, i grabbed 3 and actualli more shoes....but realised that I need to control myself, and eventually left the shop with only 2 high heels... Grrrr....... and repeatedly coaxed myself that "salbiah, you dont need that much shoes for now....just wait till the wedding event is over, and u can grab somemore ok"... hehehehe

nevertheless,
I walked out of orchard a happy gerl with two beautiful shoes..... nyehehehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home