Saturday, October 11, 2008

pieces of raya

splendid raya dis year..


love the malam raya.... mum went to sleep earli,not realli feeling well,... but for me, I am awake till 1-2 am cleaning the house and pasang cadar and all...all i love to do it by myself malam raya..not forgetting the forever routine mopping the floor midnight..haha....
I guess next year not gonna be the same huh... :(

im gonna miss everything i went thru the whole years of my life here in teban...tskkk~
haiss..k dun wanna talk about it here.. just letting fairul know my feelings is oredi sufficient *watery eyes*

nevertheless, it was fun...and exciting...very busy on first week of raya. alhamdulilah, many guests and relatives... "setiap tetamu yg datang itu membawa rezeki."

first raya weekend, couzins raya outing..haha.
no camera, so like beggar, i beg for pixxies from my cuzzie. thanks liza!
* tembam2 la my cuzzies... biase la eh.. baka.harap maklum*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home