Monday, November 26, 2007

Office politics anyone?

today was ok at work.....lots of applications to screen..off work at 6 15 and ZoooommM!! went home..Supervisor announced that as bank products are being launch to public again...peak period will be around mid-DEC...jialat.

I realised that office politics is either high or low in some office..and I've never experience a real office politic until i stepped in Abn Amro..It opens up my eyes..how working life is tough...and its all about ur own survival and ur ikhlas in doing ur everyday job to earn a decent income..

I would rather keep the comments to myself (which i hope...doesnt make me interfere in any sides at all)... i want to be neutral..nevertheless..office politics..u can never run away from it..(its just that u can choose to participate in it or not... *winks*)....

Sidetrack: Dates agreed...its now fulfilling the long long long list of Plan A..Plan B..Plan C.. *senyum mentel*

And i shud seal my mouth cos I just ate something im not suppose to eat..argghhh...2 kilos coming in....!!!!damn it salbiah...can u just be more discipline?!!!

and is my survival-trip kakis going to batam this dec??~~~!!! i didnt get any respon la from them...ishhh!! faster faster la reply..i excited la.hurhurhur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home