Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i swear in the name of Allah..i saw the black cat.

the heart is thumping hard...adrenaline rush.....the mind is not here...im typing rite now..however, the mind is not heeere....

in the name of Allah..i realli realli saw a black cat jumping from the kitchen cabinet to the toilet..but its not there...nowhere to be found...

i was about to enter the kitchen, when i saw a black cat....jumping from the kitchen cabinet, to the toilet area..... I Screamed...cos our house never had a pet.. the sister came out, and said "eh...u dun scare me..kau biar betul" i said.."im realli realli sure"...i stand like the statue of liberty in front of the kitchen...

but when we search, there's no sign of the cat? AM i hallucinating..? Cant be....cos I am on the phone with fairul......when I SCREAMED.... and put down the phone.


eh wait...what am i typing..cerita aku berbalik balik ke ni?? nevermind.

aniwae, my house is on the first floor...maybe a cat had mistakenly panjat the house? mite be...first floor pe.. isit just my illusion..? but im very sure...i saw it...a black cat.....

this is my first time experiencing....after 23 years living in this house..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home