Wednesday, November 19, 2008

changes we need to adapt...

after december, there will be major changes happening in my life and all around me...
I will be under someone's care,,.... I am living at a difference place...I will have to face more challenges and problems... and worklife...hmmm... maybe a career advancement or a switch of industry?im not sure...
Aniwae...starting dis december..u wont be seeing my baby at IMM animore...a jewel in his company...he gets more trust for his sincerity in work....his hardwork (which I had suffer from it) will be fruitful insyallah... ( I just hope he dont forget me too much... :( )
he is going to be transfered to Suntec....with a new designation...new culture...
Hopefully he can make new waves out there...

I admire his determination cos he started from scratch...and he never complains.....

I love you abang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home