Wednesday, December 24, 2008

24 hours more

its the biggest change in my life....im posting this blog at 6:50 am now...while everybody is sleeping...some with the kain tenaik...some tetonggeng ....air liur meleleh....and my hall is already crowded with famili members..hahaha

the inai was perfectly done...and its getting more darker than it was first applied yesterday..THANK YOU KAK RATNA from Hennamomma...

My guestbook is hopefulli done by end of the day today...and its a DIY guestbook...i did it myself...so you who drop by my majlis on saturday...pls at least scribble something....hehehe.

the khemah was erected yesterday..and i was shaking my head..cos its BIG. just nice for our guests maybe....its gonna be a humble deco......cos to be honest, i dont evn know how the deco look like...cos i leave it all in the fate of the deco people's hand.nyehehehe.

Gubahan was collected yesterday... THANK YOU KAK WANNIE frm Gubahan Cinta.

And an extended service from Suhana Wedding Concept, cos the designer isyak came all the way to my house at 10pm yesterday to let me try for the last time my wedding outfits...hmmm...i slept soundly after that...

To all faithful readers...im getting married tomorrow...its the most important moment in a woman's life....and I love my hubby so much..and its you, NORFAIRUL BIN ABDUL SAHAR.

all the promises we've made since we are in secondary 2....all his promises...he will make it true tomorrow...im so glad that he's the one I am marrying...yes, he's my CLASSMATE since Primary 5..,MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARt since we are in sec 3..and we've never been apart since then....


Even when you are apart in malaysia and im here in singapore...im always here faithfulli waiting for 3 years...nevermind that u are always not beside me then, starting from tmr, we will be together lifetime....insyallah...
* ok ok....tears starting to cloud in my eyes...


p/S: those who are invited, silakan jemput ke majlis...those whom i ve left out the invitation..im so sorry...pls accept my deepest apology from this humble kanchiong pengantin.
Wish me gud luck and always in bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home