Sunday, December 07, 2008

Nearing the date?

lets see....i practically left with 2 weeks bfore the big day..and most of the days...im packed with lots of stuffs...from ribbons..to the door gifts...and last minute arrangments...Oh, not forgetting last minute things...teeny weeny things that involves my ka-chings, pops out like nobody business....

my wedding book is "pooff!" gone...inside, there's receipts...agreements with service provider...lists...plans....shucks....

I wanna be kecoh2 for the wedding preps...but i wish I will not have to trouble the people around me...i wanna everything to be settle one week before my wedding date..hope it is possible, cos preps was made wayyy early since dec 2007...

Now what I am most excited about is my sweet getaway....with hubby in january.

i cant be bothered much about the deco for the wedding or yadayadayada....i am amazed at myself actualli, when i told the wedding caterer+deco "Cik rahman buat la ape2 decoration yg bole..saya tau, saya nak theme colour cream and brown...buat la ape2 eh..asal cantik and berpatutan." FULL STOP. end of story. he smiled and I cant be bothered much after that.

pucuk pangkal, trust. I trust him cos he's been serving my mother who buat keje kawen for 7 times oredi as the wedding caterer..he wont let my mum down...

baju nikah baju sanding baju bertandang....? ok, fitting is on the 19th December..and hopefulli after fitting, everything is alright...i havent see the songket for sanding yet cos it was not ready when we last saw it on october.hope it shud be ready by then cos I need to wear it for sanding.

shoes? ok, found one at Tangs which suits my kaki bapok.a daylight robbery for a pair of diamante shoes...but what the heck...need to look a bit over mah on The Day.

aniwae...see la eh, dis month nye gaji, if got extra ka-chings...i will rush down to Maniq to grab one covered pointed heels... no need custom made la...just grab off the rack...that shud be it.

hmm.....hopefulli i will be a happy bride on the day....and make Hubby proud of me, cos I AM not fussy...go with the flow..relax and cool....

I know bebeh, u are at peace to get a bride like me.

Woohoo! PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home