Monday, December 15, 2008

holiday mode?

maybe im in the holiday mode already. But I am happi actualli, cause I am busy at work...
Yey!

My 'honeymoon' period last week lasted for 4 days only...its my training period la.haha. syiok! didnt have to do work...came to office..shake leg...and sit for training..and took products test...and because i am playful, I had to retake...nyehehee..

aniwae, i am thankful to get a boss like my boss...because she sent us for training..to improve ourselves.(hopefully la)

And and....

i have started not wearing make up for the past few days...until my nikah day....yey! went to office today, and i looked like...hmm.. myself la.
it felt good..reali. and i dun care what people say.
Hope that i wont get too comfy without make up ... its essential ok to look good and presentable..wohoo!

argh..body is aching...back ache...hais...i really need the spa man! 4 more days..and im off to wayan retreat...for the spa...and the tummy candling and facial.. all at one go! satu kali then abis cerita. senang!

i think im sick in the brain...not sick as in sick..but sick as in ting tong. paham tak?
baby...mane seh u,tak call2 kite? teselit kat jamban ke? ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home