Monday, February 02, 2009

our future house..

its kind of outdated...but just sharing here..

we get the BTO house from HDB at marsiling....and alhamdulilah..made our downpayment with our own hard earned money...
its hard for me parting with the money ..... (which maybe sum of u think that its a smal teeny weeny sum)...cos when we made the downpayment...my mind was thinking how much I could have enjoy spending and splurging on my "retail therapy" at KL..or bali...or aniwhere....haiss..

im learning that life isnt so easy though....

back to the hdb story... both of us took leave for our appointment that day...and after a long talk with the customer service officer who attended us...we were just so happy.
But yeah..earliest completion of project will be 2012...so it means...for now.....we "tumpang lalu" my beloved parent in law's house...haha.

now, i just cant wait for them to start the piling and "concrete and cement party" there....

.....

and

I am counting down for a sweet and short getaway to KL in March..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home