Friday, February 13, 2009

what is it?

work is piling up again...arghhh....~
ive stayed late in the office alone for quite a number of days last week...so hubby advice me not to this week ....maybe he's worrried...

today...my 2 assistants.one on MC and another one helping the other manager doing some stuffs...hmm...so did everything alone...

had loads of laughter oso in the office...my office colleagues all mcm "toooot"..damn funni la u peeps...i laughed until i almost pee in my pants...

as usual la .its about tipu-ing our supervisor on Bahasa Melayu..but i wont blog it here la what are the words this time...cos its super merepek and unless u have good humour...then u will find it funni..otherwise, u will find it inappropriate...haha.. ( i badly want to share it here seh)wakakaka.

aniwae, im kind of tired going to and fro teban to yew tee.... :( but two side needs to be please....rite?

and there are just some adjustments i need to do and i need my hubby to put some sense to my head...and stop thinking and being negative..i cant wait for him to come home from work tonite..so that we can have those put-some-sense-in-my-haywire-brain chat..

my back aches...and im always feeling lethargic...not mentioning the frequent toilet trips to pee..haiss..

and im on a emotional roller coaster ride over nothing sometimes..urgh..

I AM IN NEED OF A SHORT GETAWAY ...NOW...!

enuff said la..im now going to play my pet society in facebook...bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home